Human sources in lots of multi-national corporations have realized that short stay serviced apartments are a fantastic option for housing employees although they’re remaining in other metropolitan areas or abroad for project based assignments. The need for using this sort of accommodation isn’t just with what they provide to staff, but additionally with what they are able to offer for your business. In case your company hasn’t yet attempted using short stay serviced apartments instead of rooms in hotels, listed here are 9 good reasons to convince you to definitely try them.
1. Most short stay serviced apartments sit near (otherwise within) business districts, and therefore are strategically placed to make sure convenient use of major destinations inside the city. They’re also placed near transport facilities for example subterranean stations, bus stops, train stations and airports. This will make getting around the region fast and simple for workers.
2. Short stay serviced apartments provide the same great customer services and amenities as hotels. Employees covered in this sort of housing will love housekeeping and concierge services although residing in the privacy that belongs to them apartment. Many short stay serviced apartments also provide fitness and relaxation facilities (for example gyms and spas) to make sure that your employees possess a spot to let off steam and de-stress in the evening.
3. Apartments tend to be more spacious than rooms in hotels. The additional space will make sure that your worker feels safe and may have a home at home atmosphere. The additional space and cooking facilities mean that they’ll even cost nothing to ask buddies over and entertain, which isn’t possible when remaining inside a hotel.
4. Meeting targets and deadlines could be demanding for staff when they’re working abroad. Most short stay serviced apartments have internet broadband access, telephone services, as well as private offices to make sure that the employees can meet deadlines and keep optimum productivity although abroad.
5. Short stay serviced apartments have completely functional kitchens. Which means that your employees can prepare and prepare their very own meals. Besides this spend less by reduction of meal expenses, it implies that workers are not made to eat at restaurants every evening. Rather, they could relax inside a homely atmosphere and revel in food that’s safe, familiar and comforting.
6. Many of these apartments have automatic washers and tumble dryers to allow the employees to complete their very own laundry and therefore avoid incurring costly laundry bills.
7. By selecting short stay serviced apartments, you are able to accommodate numerous employees within the same apartment. No only is that this economical, it’s also helpful if you have a group working on a single project. Apartments will also be a great accommodation option for companies delivering employees for training, as remaining together might help cement they bond.
8. A company must safeguard its most significant asset – its people. Safety factors are a significant concern for expats once they remain in an overseas city for lengthy amounts of time. Short stay serviced apartments provide 24-hour security inside the residence complex as well as within each unit to make sure that your employees are safe and safe whatsoever occasions.
9. Serviced apartment operators offer flexible relation to occupation. Your company does not need to sign complicated tenancy contracts which commit you for lengthy amounts of time. Contracts could be tailored to match the requirements of your company, whether which means booking for just one night, or booking for any year.